The responsibilities of a site supervisor may include:
- Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
- Preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
- Assessing and managing safety hazards.
- Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
- Carrying out regular inspections.
- Helping project managers to plan the work programme.
- Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
- Completing records for site reports.
- Attending site management meetings.
- Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements, processes and procedures.
- Raising safety concerns at the appropriate level.
- Resolving problems and implementing improvements.
|Tingkatan Pekerjaan||:||Junior Staff|
|Lokasi Pekerjaan||:||Karawang, Jawa Barat|
|Jenis Pekerjaan||:||Full Time|
|Gaji||:||Rp. 3.000.000 - 5.000.000|
Bagikan lowongan ini: